COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

Creative Commons License
Late Harvest by J D Frodsham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at j.frodsham@murdoch.edu.au.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Stella Sessions - Part VIII




The Stella Sessions
8 March 1990

J: I want you to tell me now of your very first memory, when you were lying outside. Was it on the veranda in your bassinet? You saw these three white faces around you? Can you remember anything else?
S: Just a white light.
J: How old do you think you were at that time?
S: I don’t know. Six months to a year. I was still young enough to be in a bassinet. Maybe six to nine months.
J: I want you to go forward to your next encounter with the aliens. How old are you?
S: I’m pre-school age and it look like someone’s garden. I’m not sure if it’s ours or someone else’s.
J: Yes. Go back to that time now. You’re pre-school age. You’re in the garden. What’s happening?
S: I don’t know. I just see very distant. It’s very black. There’s a light at the end of the tunnel. There are faces bending over me in front of the light and I have a cut on my knee. It’s just that image frozen there. Nothing before or after.
J: Lets go forward a little bit to the next time you encounter the aliens. How old are you?
S: I’m about six.
J: This would be the third time.
S: Mmm. And I’m walking down the laneway and the next thing I see is just this white light. Everything’s turned into a white light. And I can hear voices talking and I think it’s God with Moses and Jesus or Moses and Abraham. Seems like they have beards, long beards.
J: Yes. What are they saying?
S: I can see they’re [unintelligible]...the light.
J: Yes. Please describe them.
S: The centre one is taller. It’s just their heads and shoulders. The other two are about half a head shorter and they look like they’re wearing cloaks.
J: It’s another trio.
S: Mmm.
J: Like the trio you saw when you were in the bassinet?
S: No, no. Totally different. In the bassinet it was like...I can mainly remember the one on my left. It was a white face with a small chin and a large skull and with big black eyes. These three are just a silhouette. They look like biblical figures. I know they said something. I caught the end of their conversation. I can't recall it.
J: I want you to go back there, to go back to that time.
S: It seems strange, like I’ve missed half the conversation. He’s saying something like I haven’t any need to worry. I don’t know what he means by that. I have to think. That’s the one that could be Jesus, I think. The one in the middle. And then one of them is questioning whether I am be the right one and the main one in the middle says that I would be good enough for the purpose. There’s something I have to do. Or he seems to be approving his choice of something. It’s very hard to make out what it’s all about.
J: Let’s move forward now to your next encounter. How old are you now?
 S: I was about eight and a half. And I was in my bedroom when the moonlight filled the room. It was very pretty in fact. It lit the room up. And that’s when I floated out of the room and out through the window in my brothers bedroom. And I saw those white figures. They were calling me out to play and I went out and I danced with them and I played with them. And then they wanted to measure me. They measured everything. My arms, my head, my back. So many things they measured.
J: Who were these little people, do you know?
S: There’s the tall one who came out of that ball of light and I thought he was Jesus. He was the only tall one and all the small ones were like little angels or something.
J: Let’s come back to this memory. What’s happening now?
S: I see a black platform on the right. It looks a cage or something. It feels strange.
J: Look at it more closely. Tell me what you see.
S:  It’s a square and it’s black. It’s like a cot. It has a rail around it and then it has another black thicker rum around the top.
J: How big is it?
S: I could sit in it. I remember that cot, but I don’t remember what happened. I think it just floated up.
J: Were you in it?
S: I was.
J: You were inside the cot with the rails?
S: I know I was. But I don’t remember.
J: You don’t remember, you say?
S: I remember I was in it. But I don’t know what happened when I was in it.
J: Let’s find out what happened when you were in it. When I count to five you’ll find you’ll remember what happened. [counts]
S: I remember lying on the base of it and I don’t know how I got in it. I don’t remember going in it. And it floated up. It went right up and it went very fast too.
J: Where did they take you?
S: I never would have remembered it before.
J: No. But you’re remembering it now.
S: I can see a circular thing up in the sky above it with a square door in it, with a square hatch. And it has four lights on the base of the circle. It has four small globes.
J: Because it’s dark, isn’t it?
S: They’re shining but they don’t seem to be illuminating the craft. The craft seems to have a fluorescent glow about it. I remember being terrified.
J: Recovering these hidden memories is going to help you a lot. You’re going to be much happier. So now you’re travelling to this circular object with the light on it. And you’re approaching it. What’s happening now?
S: Now I can see the image of the base.
J: Go into it. Now you’re through the base. You’re inside this object. What can you see?
S: I don’t know. It’s sort of...I’ve never remembered this before.
J: When I count to five again you’ll recover the memory. [Counts]. Now you can see very clearly.
S: It’s sort of a squarish and roundish room. It has in the corner a piece of wall that juts out and it starts off level out from the corner and then it goes...as it nears the floor it curves in. It’s quite strange. It’s very small. It’s not big, it’s quite small.
J: What about the colour in the light.
S: It’s well lit by a golden light. It’s a huge circular golden light. More like a faceted sort of light. Like a faceted diamond or something. It’s really quite different. Actually now the picture is getting bigger. It’s a much bigger room. It’s huge. It’s a strange room. The floor is white from the light up above.
J: Are there people in the room?
S: There are doors way, way off. Way, way over in each wall. And the doors seem quite tiny against the height of the wall. There’s a few people in black cloaks. They’re moving from one doorway to another. Long, long black cloaks.
J: And where are you?
S: I’m over near one wall. It’s so silent and eerie and echoey.
J: Are you all alone or is there somebody with you?
S: There's one of those white ones. It’s all white.
J: One of the white ones. One of those who measured you?
S: No. He’s not glowing like them. He’s about their height but he’s not glowing. And the cages of the black thing I’m in are folding outwards.
J: The cot?
S: Mmm. They don’t go down to my feet. All fold out. And that white one’s helping me out. He almost looks like a little white ant. His face looks like an ants face.
J: Are you frightened of him?
S: A little bit.
J: You’re a brave girl.
S: It’s so strange because I don’t know whether I’m going out or floating out. I’ve never seen it before. It’s really strange. I don’t really remember much more. I can see the room but I can't see what happened or didn’t happen.
J: Well, we’ll find out. Would you like to know what happened?
S: Yes.
J: Now, we’ll go back to this memory.
S: I can see a table and its leg curves in and then curves out to the table. The table is square and sharp. There’s a doorway behind it. It’s all dark. The doorway is open but it’s not lit on the other side. It’s almost like we’re in a corner or small room off the main room; that there’s no walls between the small room and the main room. It’s all open space.
J: Who’s there with you now?
S: There’s the little ant man. I think there's someone in black.
J: Someone in black?
S: Mmm.
J: Someone in a black cloak?
S: I can't be sure.
J: And you’re on the table?
S: Mmm.
J: Are you lying on the table or sitting on the table?
S: Actually I’m not on the table. I’m looking at it.
J: You’re looking at the table?
S: Mmm.
J: What happens now?
S: No. I can't see anything happening.
J: Go forward a bit in time see if you can see something happening?
S: I think that’s me on the table but I’m not sure. Like I’m watching it. There’s someone on the table.
J: What’s happening to the someone on the table?
S: There’s a small white spotlight just going up and moving down. The beam’s coming from way up high. Its just going up and down and that’s it. That’s all I’m seeing at the moment.
J: Go ahead a little further.
S: I can hear a humming, a soft humming.
J: Can you see anyone?
S: Not when I was looking at that beam on the table. There didn’t seem to be anyone else around. I’m sure they’re back there. I can sense they’re there but they’re standing back. I look as if I’m dead I’m so still. I’m absolutely still.
J: Are you dressed or undressed?
S: I’m dressed.
J: What are you wearing? Can you see?
S: Looks like a dress but I don’t remember a dress. I should have been wearing my nightie or pyjamas and a gown or something.
J: Well, let’s assume it’s a nightdress.
S: There’s one near me. Like I’m looking on the scene and there’s one near me on the left looking at a bench and a screen and he’s wearing a black cloak.
J: Can you see his face?
S: It’s half in shadow. It’s sort of black hair, shiny, shiny blue black hair. Very white skin. It doesn’t really look like a human face. I mean his eyes are a bit more like the antman. He’s got that shaped face but he’s a lot taller and he's got normal eyes and a very straight long nose but I can't really see his mouth. I can see his long chin but not a mouth.
J: When you wake up I want you to draw this for me. I want you to draw the antman and to draw the man in the black cloak and the table. Now some more images are coming. What are they?
S: It’s just that room.
J: Let’s go forward a little bit in time.
S: No. I don’t think anything else has happened. I think I’m just floating back and going back with the cage.
J: Going back in the cage. Are you asleep in the cage?
S: Yes. And it’s going down through the night sky very very. And then it's  slowing down just before it hits the earth back in the same spot.
J: In your garden?
S: Yes. Right in the same spot.
J: And what happens now?
S: I’m outside of it and I’m floating away from it. Gloating back through the window. And gloating back to my room except I pass myself on the way.
J: Tell me about yourself?
S: I look old.
J: What are you doing?
S: I’m asleep but standing up in the passageway. I look very old.
J: How do you know it’s you?
S: Because it looks like me.
J: How old would you say you are?
S: It’s hard to say because there’re so many shadows on her face. She could be about forty. I’m old. Very old.
J: Forty isn’t very old.
S: It seems very old [to a child].
J: How do you feel when you see yourself old?
S: I’m very surprised and I’m very sad because I’m so old. I feel sorry for myself. It’s hard to explain. And I'm holding a bible. And then I'm floating back to my bedroom. It’s almost like I said to myself ‘Come back to bed.’ I’m floating back into the room. I don’t think that I floated. I think it was more like being sucked back. One minutes I was aware I was floating, next minute I was suddenly thrust back into the bed. A strange feeling.
J: Now I want to take you to the time when two or three UFO investigators came to your house. Do you recall that time?
S: Which time is that?
J: They wanted to examine you.
S: They wanted to check that I didn’t have any marks on my body because one didn’t believe what was going on. He was very cynical and had red hair, I think. That one. And they came and introduced themselves to my parents and I think I was in another room, because my sister came and called me out. And I came out and I explained to them what had happened and then they said they’d like to see if there were any marks on my arms or body.
J: Which incident was this?
S: It must have been after the January 1981 incident. After I’d taken those tablets.
J: Now who was it told them about this? Did you ask them who told them?
S: No. I don’t know how they knew. Maybe my parents told them. Maybe they were doctors from the hospital. I don’t know.
J: I want you to look at these people carefully, envisage them carefully.
S: I can only picture two. One with red hair and one with the blonde hair. The one with the blonde hair is much younger. I think he was a student.
J: You’ll know whether these people were what they claimed to be, or whether they’re something else. Whether they’re aliens or not.
S: I don’t think they were. I think they were just humans because the one with the red hair looks so much like one of the doctors there at the hospital. I would say they’re just ordinary people.
J: How did they become aware of this incident?
S: They said it was reported.
J: By whom? Nobody knew but your parents. Can you be sure you told your parents?
S: They did say because I asked them. I wasn’t too happy. I didn’t really want to talk. I thought they were reporters or something. For some reason I had the impression they were reporters, even though the one with red hair looks very much like the doctor.
J: At which hospital?
S: At Royal Perth. I don’t think they were doctors. I think they might have been reporters or investigators or something. Anyway I think I changed into bathers or something and I came out and they then asked me what the marks on my arms were.
J: The bruises?
S: Yeh. I’ve never noticed them till they pointed them out. And I looked at them  and I said to them: ‘I didn’t even know I had them.’ I didn’t even know they were there. And they said it must have been something with three fingers because they weren’t four finger marks. They were trying to place their fingers on the bruises to work out how they were made. And then they asked me to turn around and I showed my back and one of them said there was something on my back.
J: Can you describe it?
S: I think he said it was like an Arabic letter or word. And I don’t know how he could see it.
J: Arabic? Aramaic?
S: Arabic, I think. Maybe Aramaic. That’s the same thing is it? *
[* The two languages are quite distinct, though related.]
J: I want you to go back to the moment when they appeared and tell me what they said they were and who they said they were. What their names were. Where they’d come from? Who did they say had reported it? Who had informed them of it? This is important. Where did they come from?
S: They came from the hospital I think.
J: They said they came from the hospital?
S: Mmm. And they wanted to check that I was O.K.
J: Who had reported this?
S: I don’t know.
J: Look at them carefully, these people. They’ve come from the hospital they say. They’ve come all the way from the hospital especially to see you. They don’t ask you to come to see them. They come to see you. Is that likely?
S: I don’t know.
J: Do doctors behave like that?
S: Mmm, not usually.
J: I’ve never known it. But let’s look at them.
S: They’re quite normal looking.
J: Yes, of course.
S: There’s the red haired one with the blue eyes and freckly skin and the blonde haired one with blue eyes.
J: Right, right.
S: He’s got pale skin too.
J: Yes, but look at them carefully. Is there anything you can see about them that isn’t quite right, apart from the fact that they’re here when they shouldn’t be here?
S: They just seem to be treating it not in a serious manner just rather light hearted. Though when they see the bruises and that they’re a bit taken aback. I don’t think they were expecting that.
J: Who reported it? Who reported this incident to them?
S: My parents must have. They reported that I had been missing for a few hours perhaps. That must have been what happened and they said not to bother me but that they would come out and see me and they did.
J: Did you see how they’d arrive?
S: No.
J: Did you see them leave?
S: No.
J: Did your parents see them leave? Did your parents see them to the door?
S: No. It’s rather strange because no one was around when I’m talking to them and I remember them saying that was O.K. thank you when they left.
J: Where are your parents?
S: They’re not in the room.
J: Where are you? In what room?
S: I was in the lounge room with them.
J: And Mark and Caroline? Your parents?
S: I don’t know. I’m a bit annoyed with them all because they’re nowhere around. I think my sister was in the bedroom.
J: Why are you annoyed?
S: Because they just disappeared. They just went. I think the men asked to be alone with me in the lounge room.
J: Do you find that strange when you think about it?
S: Yes I do. I don’t like it. And I’m a bit angry about it. And I’m very angry with the two men.
J: Why?
S: Because I didn’t want to have to show them any markings and I resented them.
J: Did you have to show them?
S: No. But they really wanted to check and make sure that I was O.K. That I didn’t have any markings.
J: Why would they want to check that you didn’t have any markings?
S: I don’t think they quite believed my story, or my parents, that I’d disappeared. But when they saw the bruises they seemed to be taken aback a bit. After I had dressed and returned to the lounge room they said it was all a dream.
J: They told you it was all a dream? They saw the bruises and still told you it was all a dream?
S: Mmm.
J: can you see what’s wrong with that reasoning?
S: Yes.
J: Your parents aren’t there?
S: No.
J: The men come and see your bruises and still tell you it’s all a dream?
S: Mmm. After I’ve gone back into the bedroom to change. Then they left. I don’t remember them leaving.
J: You didn’t see them out of the house?
S: No.
J: They didn’t say goodbye?
S: No.
J: They just walked out without saying goodbye?
S: I don’t know if my mother came back in then and saw them off or not.
J: Let’s go back to that incident now. You’re going to the bedroom to change and you come out again out of the bedroom you’ve changed. Where is your mother? You’re remembering everything.
S: I think she was in one of the back rooms. She’s still in her housecoat.
J: So the men didn’t even have the courtesy to wait or say goodnight.
S: I remember them telling me after I’d changed. I remember them saying it was all a dream.
J: And the bruises were inflicted in the dream?
S: Mmm. They didn’t even explain about the bruises. They just said it couldn’t possibly have happened.
J: Did they look at the bruise on your hip?
S: Yes. They saw all the bruises and all the marks.
J: Is that why you had to put your bathers on?
S: Yes. So they could check and see.
J: What did you put on actually?
S: I think it was my underwear perhaps. Or a pair of bikinis perhaps. Something like that. So they could see my back and my midriff. They didn’t stay long after that. But I still don’t know if my mother came in after that or not.
J: I want you to try and recall anything at all unusual about the way the men looked or the way they behaved or anything they said.
S: No. There's nothing unusual. The one with red hair is wearing....They’re both fairly neatly dressed. I can't recall whether they wore a full sit or not. But he had a tie and a shirt. No. They seemed really normal.
J: Were your mother or father surprised at their visit?
S: I don’t even remember hearing my mother say anything about it. I remember my sister telling me they were there and I recall hearing my mother talking to them from another room. I don’t know.
[End of session]



COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment