COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

Creative Commons License
Late Harvest by J D Frodsham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at j.frodsham@murdoch.edu.au.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Stella Sessions - Part XIII




The Stella Sessions
18 May 1990


J: Will you tell me about the time when in the observatory like room you saw what appeared to be a beam of light, intensely white. Where were you standing?
S: Just at the doorway into the observatory.
J: Is the room large?
S: It’s very large.
J: Can you describe it briefly?
S: It’s large and round. I know it’s very large. Almost as large as a football field. It’s very big.
J: And is it dark or not?
S: Yes it’s very dark.
J: Who’s with you?
S: A Blue and a Gray.
J: What’s happening now?
S: I’m looking up at the ceiling and it’s dome shaped, like an observatory dome. It has ridges coming up and down the side walls down to the ground. And a doorway to the right, way, way, over, and it’s very tiny. There's a light over in the distance, just off towards the left, off the centre of the far side. And there’s a figure there against a bench, and the figure behind me is a white robot type, watching at the door between the rooms. And I start walking forward on the floor. It’s highly polished like glass but underneath it’s grainy and it’s black. I walk to the better lit side towards the bench, it’s very light gray, with a light gray grain mixed in it. And as I get close to the light gray, the floor becomes [unintelligible] and in the centre there’s a beam of white light.
J: Coming from above?
S: From way up to the top.
J: Describe the light.
S: It starts off as a pencil thin ray and gradually gets wider and wider. It’s very solid looking as well, very brilliant and very dazzling. It’s also very solid. You can't see through it. And after I’ve walked over to the bench, we all walk to the beam and they show me what it does.
J: And what does it do?
S: In the light I can just make out a plant inside a wall of light, an everyday sort of green plant, with big green leaves, and a pink flower, a bit like a – I forget the name – a small pink flower. It floats out by itself and it’s transparent. Then it floats back in. And it looks really solid in the light. And it’s still floating and it goes back in. Then there’s a figure like a man I can dimly make out the fuzzy face and body in the light. And it floats out, projected out by the light. It’s like a transparent hologram. And that floats back into the light. It seems to take on a more solid appearance as it goes back in and comes back out. Now it’s a solid figure.
J: Can you see what it’s wearing?
S: Some sort of suit. It’s not clear enough. You can't really tell. I think it’s gray.
J: And then what happens?
S: The figure just floats back into the white light.
J: Does it look like a living thing.
S: Mmm. As real as you and I.
J: When it goes back, what happens?
S: The light diminishes into a pencil thin light.
J: Does the figure vanish?
S: Mmm.
J: And then what happens?
S: I think I’m standing there a bit dumbfounded.
J: And then?
S: I see that image of an egg.
J: Tell me about the egg.
S: It’s just like the light of the solid beam again, and part of this projection of an oval shape comes out of the light.
J: Can you describe it, this oval shape?
S: It’s rounded. It’s very much like a giant dinosaur egg and it’s supported by some sort of structure.
J: What colour is the egg?
S: The egg is white.
J: Is it shining or dull?
S: It’s glowing white, like the beam.
J: And the structure is holding it up?
S: Mmm.
J: Can you describe the structure?
S: I can only see the part that’s outside the beam. It’s like a collar around the egg.
J: Do you know what the egg is for?
S: No. I don’t know what any of this is for.
J: And what happens now?
S: I’m looking around at the room. And I think we just walked back to the doorway.
J: Can you tell me about the ball that you held to your forehead, on another occasion? The ball that changed colour.
S: I’m in a room like a restaurant.
J: Why like a restaurant?
S: There are chairs all around.
J: And tables?
S: And tables. It’s not brightly lit, with a relaxing light, with padded or cushioned chairs.
J: Were they small chairs or human sized chairs?
S: Human sized. Place around like any other restaurant. And I’m standing there and I have this gray ball in my hand.
J: Who gave you the gray ball? Do you know who gave it do you?
S: There are others at my table. I don’t know. Maybe one of them.
J: Can you describe the others.
S: Just people.
J: Human beings?
S: Yes.
J: Are there any aliens around?
S: No.
J: And one of the human beings is giving you the ball?
S: I don’t see him actually give me the ball. That’s the impression I have. And I’m just standing there at the table and they’re sitting and they’re watching. And I’m placing it against my forehead.
J: How does the ball feel?
S: Very light, cold.
J: When you place it against your forehead, do you feel anything?
S: No. I don’t feel any different.
J: What happens to the ball?
S: It glowed, it changed to a light.
J: Did you see the colour it was changing to?
S: It changed to a different colour, and white too, to a warm orange colour, like an amber colour. But it’s supposed to change colour.
J: Do you know what it’s for, this ball?
S: It shows your karma.
J: It shows your karma. Doe it show anything else besides your karma?
S: It shows everything to do with karma, your health, the state you’re in. Everything. It’s strange. It's  like those rings that were all the rage at one stage, they’re supposed to show your emotions. It's  like that. It's  all different things. It can tell whether a person is innocent or guilty, or sick or healthy.
J: Do you know why this ball was given to you?
S: No.
J: Do you know where you are?
S: Not really. It’s like I’m at some sort of cafe but there’s no counter, no bright lights, no chit chat, or many people around the tables. It's  very, very quiet.
J: How many other people are there?
S: Not many. Well, there's only a few people at my table. But there are people there, about twenty people possibly.
J: Are they eating?
S: No, they’re just sitting at various tables. Some in groups, some in pairs.
J: Sounds more like a meeting or a conference or a seminar than a restaurant, doesn’t it?
S: Mmm. Except that there’s not one big table. There’s all little table.
J: Yes. Like discussion groups almost. Are people talking to each other much?
S: No. I’m not sure.
J: Do you get the impression that this is taking place on earth or somewhere else?
S: I don’t know. It’s just an image that came to me. I don’t know where it is. It’s not really a normal restaurant or cafe. And there’s no food or utensils. It’s rather blank and bare. The tables are empty and there’s nothing on the tables. Nothing around the walls, no paintings or pictures.
J: What sort of lighting does it have?
S: Just diffused lighting. It doesn’t seem to come from one point or source. It seems to come from all over.
J: Could it be on an alien craft?
S: It could be anywhere.
J: But it’s nowhere you remember being is it? Have you been there before?
S: No, never.
J: What happens after that?
S: That’s all I remember now, just taking the ball and holding it against my forehead. It’s like a grey pearl.
J: Like a grey pearl?
S: Like that sheen of a pearl but darker, greyer. It’s almost white, not quite.
[End of session]



COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment