COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

Creative Commons License
Late Harvest by J D Frodsham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at j.frodsham@murdoch.edu.au.

Friday, April 1, 2011

The Stella Sessions - Part XIV





The Stella Sessions
29 May 1990

J: I’d like you to recall the incident when you were going to have dinner with your mother in law. About the time you came out and saw some figures around your car.
S: I think the time you are referring to was when I was in Gosnells.
J: In Gosnells, yes. That’s right.
S: It wasn’t to have dinner. I think I was just visiting her.
J: You were just visiting your mother in law. Could you tell me about it? Let’s start from the beginning. You’ll find you’ll remember everything very clearly.
S: They weren’t there when I went out initially. I was reversing the car out and the car stalled. I looked up, I don’t know why, I think something must have caught the corner of my eye, and I looked out above the roof of the house. And I think I was about to get out of the car to check under the bonnet to see why it had stalled and I looked up and there was a bright star above over towards the hills, somewhere between the airport and the hills, I suppose that would have been the location.
J: What time was this do you think?
S: It was dark but it was early evening.
J: What month would that be?
S: It would have been about 7 pm.
J: The month? Was it winter or summer?
S: Winter more, but it wasn’t wet or raining.
J: May or June, something like that?
S: July, maybe August.
J: What year?
S: ’86.
J: July 1986 you went to see your mother in law. As you backed the car out, what happened?
S: The sky was really bright and I got out, and as I was watching a star, it grew larger and then there was other stars behind it, about three or four in all. One went off to the left, I think, and one to the right.
J: Were these stars coloured?
S: No, they were just very big, white bright stars. Anyway, I turned over my right shoulder, turned to look behind and I think there was another one behind way, way over. I think it looked miles away but it was really bright and it sort of sped off towards the hills and bounced off the side of the hills and shot straight up and there was a big bang, like it had hit the hillside. And that’s when it shot upwards, straight up and I thought, ‘Oh that sounds like it hit the side of the hill.’ Yes, it shot upwards.
J: And then?
S: I remember yelling at the star that was over the house. I mean it was sort of under the sky above it, but probably way, way miles away. I don’t know why now. I just had the impression they could hear and also that they were following me and I was yelling at them to stop following me, just leave me alone. That’s when I became aware there were figures in the driveway.
J: Blocking the exit of your car?
S: No the car could reverse into the road. It was more between the car and the house.
J: How many figures?
S: Three, maybe four. There was one who seemed separate from the other three, I think. He was in front of the house near the bushes. He seemed to be peering in through the windows of the house and he was sort of olive skinned and wearing a white pleated wrap around skirt or something.
J: Quite inappropriate for the weather.
S: Yes. It was really strange.
J: Was he wearing anything else except the skirt?
S: No, I don’t think so.
J: Bare-chested?
S: Yes. The others were in pale blue suits.
J: Track suits?
S: Overalls. One ever appeared on the top of my car and I thought surly some passing motorist would see him.
J: How do you know he was on top of the car?
S: I could see him there. He was just there.
J: Was he peering in or something?
S: No, he’s standing on the car. There’s nothing around or above him.
J: But you were inside the car?
S: No I was outside by then.
J: You were outside the car. You’d got out of the car?
S: This is after I got out and I had another look at the stars. And they flashed off and then I looked around the saw the one behind.
J: So you stopped reversing, you got out of the car. Were you still in the driveway?
S: Yes, still on the driveway.
J: What happened then?
S: Well, I’d been yelling at this after the star behind had hit the hill and flashed upwards, I’d been yelling at the star behind the house and I heard one of the guys in the driveway say, ‘Well, at least we know her lungs are O.K.’ And they wanted me to leave my wedding band and my rings in the car.
J: A strange request.
S: Yes. I think they wanted me to go with them but they wanted me to leave all metal behind. But I refused. I didn’t trust them, so I refused.
J: You thought they might take them?
S: Mmm. But they promised that the rings would be returned.
J: Who was talking to you? The Blues or the Egyptian?
S: The Blues.
J: The Pharaoh. The tall one didn’t say anything. Is that it? Was he in charge or not? The one in the white pleated skirt?
S: It’s hard to say who was in charge really. He didn’t really say much. He didn’t say anything. He seemed to be more in the background.
J: Let’s call him the Pharaoh.
S: They said that obviously if I went with them I was going to return because they said that they would return the ring to me and I would know who they were when they did so. So that I would know who they were. I think that’s what they meant. By having the rings I could identify who they were. I would know it was as good as an I.D. card or something. I regret not going up now. I think I should have.
J: You missed an interesting trip. So what went on then?
S: Something about them wanting me to have a child and I didn’t really agree. I thought it was a bit strange. A request. And they said that they had chosen others as well. And I was the only one that had something – I can't remember now what it was – which I suppose is why they were interested anyway.
J: Did you try to remember what they said to you?
S: No, it really doesn’t make sense but I think they said I had a crown,
J: A crown?
S: Mmm. But I don’t know what they meant by that. I know a girlfriend of mine who used to be able to, or who can see auras said I had a very unusual aura. So whether they were referring to my aura or to something else I don’t know. But I certainly don’t wear a crown.
J: So what happened then?
S: They said, I mean it's  really strange but what they said, but it didn’t happen. They said that God will come down like a wind. And the next thing there was this, not as gentle as a willie willie but it was stronger, there was a definite sort of rushing of wind in one area. You could see the wind or this tunnel of air there was a presence there and I don’t know what else happened. I think the next thing they were leaving and they were saying something about to learn to trust or I should trust them, because I felt I didn’t want to enter into anything without knowing the consequences.
J: How did they leave?
S: I don’t know how they left. They were up above me but I don’t know...
J: Were they floating up somewhere?
S: No, they were in something but I can't remember anything about the shape or the size or anything. All I know is that he was talking to me from up above.
J: One of the Blues?
S: Yes, the same one that was maybe talking to me on the ground. He was up above the behind the car so I had my back to the house and as he was going, he was telling me to trust them. That they would send someone or something.
J: They would send someone. And then what happened after that? Did you get back into the car?
S: No. I think I went inside.
J: Did you go to your mother in laws?
S: I think I did but I don’t remember doing that.
J: When you got inside...
S: Inside the house I realised I’d forgotten what I was originally setting out to do, to visit my mother in law’s home. I went back in the car and left but when I got to the house Mark came out and said it was really late and it was.
J: So there was some missing time. So let’s go back along that drive now. Where are you now?
S: I can't recall much. I remembering driving off from the house going through the lights at Warburton Crescent and turning into the house.
J: How far is your house from?
S: A few miles.
J: Try and go back along that drive, take it very slowly, very easily. Starting from the house. Can you recall anything?
S: No. It was just the usual drive.
[End of session]



COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment