COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

Creative Commons License
Late Harvest by J D Frodsham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at j.frodsham@murdoch.edu.au.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Stella Sessions - Part V



The Stella Sessions
23 January 1990


J: I want to take you back to 1980 when you saw the Egyptian and they gave you the Egyptian headdress and you refused it. So you’re back in 1980. They’ve given you an Egyptian headdress.
S: It should be 1979.
J: I thought it was August 1980.
S: No. It should be 1979.
J: Thank you. Now they’re giving you the headdress. Can you see them giving it to you? Who’s giving you the headdress?
S: The one in blue.
J: Can you describe it?
S: It’s gold, all gold and there’s something at the front of it that goes up high. It looks like a band that goes around the forehead to the back of the head.
J: Why don’t you want to take it?
S: I don’t know. I think it’s because I feel an obligation of some sort. They were very offended so I know I did the wrong thing.
J: What did they say? How do you know they were offended?
S: By the way they reacted. They became very angry. No, not very but, they were angry.
J: All of them or just some of them?
S: Just some of them.
J: What are they saying now?
S: I have this thought that they’re saying that even if I don’t accept it, it’s still mine and they’ll bring it somewhere or leave it somewhere.
J: What happens next? Do they want you to lie on the table?
S: I can't get rid of the picture of the headdress.
J: Just keep looking at it and tell what happens.
S: It’s just there. It has a snake. I remember going afterwards to the library to see if I could place the headdress with the snake in front. I knew it was something to do with the goddess of love or beauty or something. It’s something that...their [unintelligible] high priestesses would wear or something.
J: What’s coming up now? Go forward to the time when they wanted you to lie on the table. Has this happened before? Or is this the first time?
S: I think this is the first time. But I seem to know what to expect almost. I’m sure it’s the first time. It must have been the first time.
J: Even as a child you hadn’t lain on the table?
S: No. I’ve never seen it before.
J: Describe the table.
S: Actually, I saw it before in 1977. It’s a long rectangular table, very thick. On the top the....[unintelligible] the stand is just a single round very large pole underneath it. There’s just one leg underneath. It’s very gray, metallic, almost a shiny surface. I can see a hole... not a hole, a something in the centre. I see a very thin circle in the centre like there’s an opening or something underneath it. I can see a larger rectangular white light up above, just like an x-ray room or something.
J: Are you on the table?
S: No, I’m looking at it.
J: Go forward a bit now.
S: I’m looking around the room.
J: What do you see?
S: It has a bench down the left side and it’s just covered with instruments, a long bench from one outside wall to the end wall where the doorway is.
J: What shape is the room?
S: It seems to be narrow at one end and wider behind me, but it’s basically rectangular. Maybe it’s just rectangular and that’s the way it appears. That was when they left me alone. It was very strange. They brought me into this room and left me there. They just all walked out. I remember waking up and getting off and looking around, I was looking at the instruments.
J: You woke up because you were sleeping on the table?
S: I must have been. I can't remember sleeping.
J: How did you get on the table?
S: I remember not wanting to get on the table.
J: Are you dressed or undressed?
S: I was dressed but they wanted me to get undressed, and I dint want to. I don’t know. Now I’m undressed, I’m standing next to it. I couldn’t have undressed. I don’t know. One of them made a comment. One had just come in. It’s before I got on the table. He said something about me being a sprinter or something and I said I used to run a bit when I was younger. I used to be good at sprinting. And how did he know?
J: Who said that?
S: One of the Blues. One of the short Blues.
J: What happens now?
S: I’m waking up on the table. I’m just trying to.....see.
J: Is anything being done to you?
S: Something’s being done. Whatever’s up above is moving down. I’m getting scared because I feel it’s going to squash me flat against the table.
J: What is up above?
S: Just that white light.
J: The light is coming closer?
S: Mmm.
J: Is it very bright?
S: A bit bright. It must be fairly bright, but not too bright. Not uncomfortably bright.
J: And as it comes closer, what happens?
S: It stops. It seems to have stopped just above. But I don’t like it.
J: Just let yourself go. Let the images flow, go with it.
S: I'm waking up. I’m looking at the instrument. There’s no light above me or anything.
J: Has the light gone now?
S: Yes. It’s very dim. It's a very dull light. I remember walking along looking at the bench and still no one’s inside.
J: You’re all alone?
S: Yes. All alone.
J: Are you cold or hot?
S: I remember it being a bit cold that’s why I got up off the table. It got too cold.
J: Because you’ve got no clothes on?
S: No. I have my clothes on.
J: You’re clothes are back on?
S: Mmm.
J: Can you smell anything in the room?
S: [Inhales deeply]. No.
J: What’s happening now?
S: And as I was looking at an instrument one came in the doorway and he saw me looking at it. He’s just standing there, not doing anything and he walks off. It’s not very clear. It’s a very hazy sort of picture. I think there’s two, I don’t know, I can't be sure of what I’ve seen. I don’t remember this bit. [unintelligible]. There’s two little figures coming in. There’s one behind...one tall one.
J: Are they Grays?
S: I think they are.
J: They’re Grays. Who  has a black palm sized object in his hand? You mentioned this. [in the diary].
S: That’s the one when I was on the table, he was standing behind me. I remember him coming around behind.
J: Can you see what the object is?
S: I can see his hand. It's open like that. Just a square black, like a magnet. Some sort of magnetic thing or metallic thing.
J: It’s shaped like a square, is it?
S:  Yes, just a flat...
J: A cube?
S: Squarish. It's flat, flatter. Perhaps a little bit rectangular.
J: What’s he doing with it?
S: I can see his hand there. He’s placed it on my forehead.
J: What happens when he places it on your forehead?
S: I’m out. I don’t know a thing.
J: It knocks you out. Anaesthesia.
S: Yes.
J: The moment he puts it on your forehead?
S: Mmm. It’s very quick. It works very fast.
J: When you come round from the anaesthesia what do you see?
S: I see an empty room. No one’s there.
J: How do you feel with the empty room? How do you feel about being there yourself?
S: I feel very relaxed.
J: Not frightened? Not upset?
S: No.
J: Good.
S: I’m wondering where they all are, then I see the bench so I thought I’d have a quick look. There’s nothing around.
J: Were they impressed by your wanting to see the bench?
S: No. I don’t think so.
J: They didn’t like it very much when they came back? Are they back now? They’re talking to you, something about a plague.
S: That was earlier.
J: They were talking to you about a plague?
S: I think they’re having a conversation with me...before and after.
J: You’re back there now?
S: Yes. I think that must have been after, before I went down, back to the ground.
J: Yes, you’re back there now. You’re having a conversation.
S: [Confidently] Oh, he’s miming. He’s trying to describe things. He's the one I call the Greek one. The one that can't seem to talk. I call him a Greek because he looks Greek.
J: He doesn’t look Egyptian?
S: Yes. Same as that area.
J: Is he a Blue?
S: Yes. He’s a Blue.
J: He’s one of the Blues. And how does he mime?
S: He’s sort of...describing things. One of the things he described was a ‘nightshade’. It’s a plant.
J: It’s so difficult to describe, to mime a nightshade.
S: I don’t know how he did it. He pointed to the night sky or blackness or...And the shade, he pointed to the shadow. It’s hard. I can't remember exactly but I know it was nightshade.
J: Did he indicate what the nightshade was for?
S: Something about cancer.
J: Ah yes.
S: Then he points to northern India. I’m trying to work out why.
J: How does he point to northern India? Is there a map?
S: I think there is. Yes. There’s a map.
J: A map of the world. Where is the map?
S: It’s there on a table of some sort. He’s point and then they’re talking about the Black Death. And I said, well, that happened years ago. Yes. Well, this is my thought. I don’t really know exactly. They asked how we got rid of the Black Death. And I said there was a big fire in London. There was a big fire. * [Stella is confusing the Black Death (1349) with the Great Plague (1665)]
J: I want you to be right back there to be feeling at the present, to be experiencing it now. Go back there, just wait for the imagery to come. Just see what they’re doing and see if you can hear what they’re saying.
S: It’s like charades. He’s talking about a band aid or something. He pretends he’s cut himself and he’s indicating a strip of some sort. And from it, it took me...I sort of felt that he would need a band aid. And I thought well do you want me to go to the chemist and get a band aid. He said no to cut the word in half. I said well, ‘band’. And he said ‘No. The other half’ and I said ‘Oh aid!’ and something about more than one. That must have been how. Yes. That must have been how it was. It’s just all charades or miming.
J: Did you know why they were trying to tell you about band aids?
S: Well, at first I thought he was injured or cut or something. But... something about a plague.
J: And what about nightshade? Did they indicate the connection between nightshade and band aids and the plague?
S: Nightshade seemed more to do with... I don’t know. It was like they were searching for the plant. They wanted to find it. They said it was in northern India. I don’t know. I thought it had something to do with cancer, not with Aids. I don’t know.
J: What happens after this conversation? You’re there?
S: Something about the planet being poisoned or I don’t know... Our planet is poisonous. It’s very dangerous.
J: The planet is poisonous? The planet is dangerous?
S: Mmm. That’s when they started saying they didn’t want me to go back down. I was a bit frightened. I thought they wouldn’t let me go down. And I have to. It’s where I live. It’s all I know. I have to go back.
J: They’re giving you a choice?
S: Mmm. There’s always a choice.
J: Are they forcing you in any way?
S: No. They’re not happy with me going back.
J: Because the planet is poisoned, is that right?
S: Mmm, yes. I don’t know. It just seems to be really bad. Or they seem to think it’s really bad. I had no idea what it was like.
J: Did they tell you what the poison is?
S: Everything.
J: Everything is poisoned? The air, is that poisonous?
S: Everything.
J: The water, the food, diseases everywhere. Is that what they mean or are they referring...
S: Everything.
J: Everything is poisonous?
S: Mmm. They’re saying they won’t go near it. They don’t like going near it. I can't work that one out. I don’t know why.
J: What’s happening now?
S: Nothing. I'm just waiting for the next picture. I can't see anything. It's all black. I get the feeling as if I'm blacking out all the time. One minute I’m in one room, the next minutes I'm in another.
J: Are they moving you from room to room?
S: Yes.
J: Do they tell you why they want you up there?
S: They want me to tell... or talk. But I don’t know what they want me to talk.
J: You talked of Lot in the Bible.
S: Pardon?
J: You talked of Lot and Sodom and Gomorrah, and fire. And they talked of destroying someone.
S: Oh! I thought they wanted to destroy Perth though. They seemed to be wanting to burn a city, and I thought they meant Perth. It's  horrible. I tried to... they wanted to destroy everything, and I said no, there’s a lot of good people as well.
J: They wanted to destroy the whole earth?
S: I’m not sure.
J: Or just the human beings?
S: Just cities.
J: Just human cities.
S: Just a city I think it was.
J: Which city, do you think? Which one? Did they give you any indication which city when you thought it was Perth? They must have said that it wasn’t Perth?
S: No. I see one pointing northwards. But I don’t know. I don’t remember seeing that before.
J: Did they tell you why they want to destroy the city? What do they say?
S: Something about...I don’t know. I don’t know why I was arguing about some people being good. Something about badness or evil probably.
J: Too much evil in this city?
S: Yes.
J: Just one single city.
S: Yes. It must have been, I thought they meant my home, Perth. No. I don’t think they were really. Some city anyway.
J: What happened then?
S: I’m just having this picture of a fire. They seem... one’s sitting back thinking. I don’t know. I can't remember when all this was. When I had that conversation.
J: Do you remember how you leave the ship? Is there any memory of that? Are you there? Can you see yourself leaving the ship?
S: There’s another one with me. I remember I must have gone up with one.
J: A Blue?
S: Yes.
J: Is the Blue with you now, isn’t it? Is he going to take you home again?
S: Yes.
J: How is he taking you home?
S: I don’t know. He's just standing there. It’s like a white light all around us. I see a chute. I don’t know why I’m saying that. On one side of the room that’s a chute that goes down at an angle from the room...it doesn’t connect...I’m trying to think how...the next think I know I’m almost on the ground, in a sort of like a soft jump onto the ground.
J: And when you come back, where are you? Where is the ground? What place are you in?
S: It’s sort of strange. This is one thing I couldn’t work out. I'm a few houses away on the corner from where I was before. It just doesn’t seem right. I should be down in front of the house.
J: I want you to go to another incident now. You woke up one night and there was somebody chiselling at the wall of your bedroom.
S: Yes. That was strange. I just felt really flushed and prickly and I got out of bed.
J: I wan  you to be there now. You’re feeling hot and prickly.
S: There’s something there, I can hear it chiselling.
J: What time do you think it is?
S: Oh midnight or eleven. I see the number eleven.
J: Have you been in bed for long?
S: A couple of hours at east, if it was eleven.
J: Where is Mike?
S: He’s not there. This is long before I met Mike.
J: Is this in your parents’ house?
S: Yes.
J: Is anybody sleeping in the bedroom with you?
S: I think my sister.
J: Your sister Carol?
S: Yes.
J: And she doesn’t wake up?
S: No. And she doesn’t seem to hear it.
J: How old are you?
S: I’m still about eighteen.
J: So what do you do when you wake up?
S: I got to the window and I’m creeping to try to go so quietly. I look out between the venetian blinds in the frame of the window. I look out and there's one opposite the window, but behind the other two, at the back. And then there’s two at the back. They look very odd.
J: Describe them clearly. You can see them very clearly.
S: They’re really tall and seem to be very dark green with large eyes. You can't tell when they’re looking forward. Their eyes go right round to the side. They also look as if they’re looking at you, their eyes are so black.
J: Big eyes, right? Like prey?
S: Mmm.
J: Not like predators?
S: No.
S: They’re sort of looking at the wall. I can sort of tell by the way they’re working that they're looking at the wall.
J: Describe their heads?
S: Very funny heads. Sort of elongated at the back. Whereas ours are round, theirs are quite longish and rounded.
[End of session]




COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment