COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

Creative Commons License
Late Harvest by J D Frodsham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at j.frodsham@murdoch.edu.au.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Question 1


Intelligence test: Eyes Only

It occurred to me that some of my readers – especially those behind firewalls – might care to see the tedium of this blog relieved by a small intelligence test, since the results will not be assessed on the standard Stanford-Binet or Wechster scales. Questions will appear each week, varying in difficulty. The marks you may award yourself for a successful answer will appear in parenthesis after the question.

Question 1:
Who lived in the house that Leconfield built? [Not Jack!]
(1 mark)


COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm... let me think... was it the tinker, the tailor, the soldier, or the other one whose name I forget?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...what... it wasn't the spies? Again, I'm shocked! But then you're quite good at doing that you know, shocking me, that is... and I enjoy it quite a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:JohnLeCarre_TinkerTailorSoldierSpy.jpg

    :)

    ReplyDelete