COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

Creative Commons License
Late Harvest by J D Frodsham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at j.frodsham@murdoch.edu.au.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Stella Sessions - Part I



The Stella Sessions
9 January 1990



J: Go back to the time when you and J.S. are in a car and you are driving along. You are actually there. You are in the car now. You are driving along and J sees a light behind you. What next? What happens then?
S:  He is looking at the light in the rear vision mirror.
J:  Do you see the light too?
S: Yes. It just looks like truck lights, lights of large objects it seems to be coming down the hill with lights on the horizon behind it.
J: Are you worried at all?
S: No.
J: How are you feeling?
 S: Quite normal. A bit curious or alert, I suppose. I feel very alert.
J: What’s happening now?
S: Well, it’s slowly getting closer.
J: What colour are they? Can you see?
S: They’re white.
J: Are they very bright?
S: Yes, very bright.
J: What’s J doing?
S: He’s driving and he’s starting to speed. He’s saying something.
J: What’s he saying? Can you hear?
S: I think he’s saying he doesn’t want them to catch up.
J: Right. Now, just relax. Relax, relax. You’re in control and in command, just watching. And how do you feel?
S: I feel worried about his speeding.
J: I want you to go back right to that time now. Where’s the light now?’
S: It’s very quiet.
J: How do you feel about the light?
S: I feel rather strange. There were two, now there’s only one, a very large one behind. And I’m sure it was just normal headlights of a truck, and that there was another set of headlights behind it, like that of a car. Now there’s just one big light.
J: What is that light doing now?
S: It’s right behind us, very close, tailing us.
J: And J, is he still going fast?
S: Yes. He’s not saying anything, but he’s really going very fast.
J: Is J a bit frightened do you think?
S: No. He’s a very quiet sort of person, doesn’t show his emotions very much. He seems to be very much in control. To me he doesn’t seem frightened.
J: Where is the light going now?
S: I’m turning to look at J. He seems to be saying something again.
J: Can you hear what J’s saying?
S: He’s saying it’s going up, I think. I turn around and see it moving up and I’m just seeing the bottom half of it, or third of it, going up.
J: Where is it going now? Now it’s gone up?
S: I don’t know. I think it’s gone. I’m not sure. I just got a flash of it going in front of us! Speeding in front of us! I never remembered exactly before or... [tenses visibly].
J: Now relax completely. [Proceeds to relax her] Now you’re in the car with J? What’s happening now?
S: Well, I’m now looking and seeing it flash a bit to the right of the car, in front of us, and disappear off to our right...I can’t see it now, because the top of the car is in the way.
J: And what is J doing?
S: I don’t know. He’s sitting there.
J: Is he driving the car?
S: No, it’s gone very dark.
J: What’s outside? When you look outside the car, what can you see?
S: Darkness. Just darkness. There are no shrubs, there are no lights.
J: And no lights from the car?
S: No lights from the car. Just dark all around.
J: Are you worried about this? Are you curious?
S: I’m still in the car.
J: Where’s the car?
S: It’s in the sky. There are no bushes around.
J: What is around you?
S: Just blackness.
J: Just keep on going. Go with the car. You’re safe in the car. What’s happening now?
S: It’s getting lighters, a mist is starting up and we’re passing through a large entrance. We’re going up to the entrance. It’s like an opening on the bottom of something.
J: Right. And where are you now?
S: We are on a platform, or lowered platform.
J: Can you describe the platform for me. What colour is it?
S: Gray, a very dull gray. It’s like dull metal. It’s very dull. But there area is well lit and cloudy, very misty, and it’s hard to see through the gray mist to what is actually around. The clouds are all around the car. And J is gone. He’s not there.
J: Where is J? Think of J. Did he go out by himself? Did somebody take him away?
S: He seemed to slide out.
J: Slide out? By himself?
S: I can’t see anything through the mist.
J: He’s sliding out. Now what are you doing?
S: I’m floating above the car.
J: Is it a nice sensation?
S: Yes. I can see everything down below.
J: What can you see when you look down below?
S: I can see the car in the centre and the two raised platforms on either side of us. I can see what looks like the end of the lower platform we were on. It’s a very short distance between the sides of the edge and the end of the platform that we’re on.
J: What’s going on now? You’re floating up from the car?
S: Floating up. It looks huge. It’s much bigger than I thought. But when I was in the car it seemed a short distance to the wall and it’s curving back. But looking down it seems very large.
J: The bay is very big?
S: Very big. Big as a football field.
J: Can you see anything else around in the bay you’re in? Is there anything else there?
S: But where we are, where the car is and the raised platform, seems narrower than the distance between the two. Much narrower.
J: You’re floating out. What happens now?
S: I don’t know. I never ever remembered looking behind the car but now I’m sort of vaguely , I don’t know, seeing I can’t see how they could be there! It’s like a circular object behind it! [Astonishes].
J: There’s a circular object behind the car?
S: Yes. Like we’re all parked one behind the other.
J: Is it small? The circular object behind the car? Is it the size of the car?
S: No it’s bigger than the car.
J: Bigger than the car? Can you describe the circular object behind the car?
S: It comes down and it’s circular, very low. Then there’s a thin black ridge , I don’t know, maybe they’re the windows. Then there’s another. And it comes down again, and then there’s another black ridge.
J: Does it look like metal?
S: Yes. It’s all dull gray, very gray. [Tenses visibly again].
J: And you’re above this and you can see the car and you can see this other craft behind the car. Just relax, completely relax. [Calms her]. Now where are you?
S: I’m in front of the car.
J: You’re in front of the car. But above the car, is that right?
S: No, down. Down level with it now.
J: You’ve gone down?
S: Yes.
J: What’s happening now?
S: I’m looking along the platform, the raised platform. I always thought it extended the whole length beside the car, but now this time it has a bend in it.
J: There’s a bend in the platform?
S: Yes, a curve in the wall, the wall that is about four foot, five foot, in from the edge of the raised platform. It’s darker around the corner. What I’m seeing now I haven’t seen before.
J: Just tell me what you see. You’re there now. You’re actually there.
S: There’s a huge doorway.
J: Are you going through that doorway?
S: It’s opening up. I’m standing on the bend.
J: Is there anyone with you? Look around and see, take your time. A huge doorway opening up. Is there anyone with you?
S: I can’t see anyone. I sense there is  but I can’t see anyone.
J: Now what you’re telling us now must only be what actually happened. See if you can go up to the doorway.
S: I don’t know if this has really happened before or not, because I’ve never seen it before.
J: It’s been very deep inside you. Just let it come out.
S: There’s only two people standing at the doorway.
J: What are they like?
S: I can’t tell how tall they are. They’re slim, they’re human-looking.
J: Can you see their clothes? Can you see how their dressed?
S: They’re wearing overalls.
J: What colour?
S: Pale blue, but they’re dark on my side. Like it’s brightly lit behind them. The doorway is huge. It’s so high and it’s sort of like they’re not pushing it, they’re just standing there and walking along with it. Watching us as the huge doorway recedes into the wall... [voice trails off]
J: Just approach them. What’s happening now? Can you see anything?
S: One has his back to me and is just pale blue.
J: Pale blue. Like the man in Brussels?
S: Yes. He doesn’t have blue stripes down his back. He has like a thick black belt around his waist.
J: Can you look at his shoes? Do you see his shoes?
S: Yes. They’re just black shoes.
J: Go closer to them and see what you can see. Go right up to the doorway.
S: They are huge objects. Through the gap in the doorway, looks like the nose of a plane. Looks like the nose of a very slim plane. It must be an airplane.
J: There’s an airplane in there?
S: I can see the nose of it as they’re opening the door. The nose of it at the ceiling, at the top.
J: Can you describe the plane?
S: It’s very slim and white. It has a black nose tip. It has normal cockpit windows, except the windows seem to be higher up and slimmer than normal windows.
J: Are there any numbers on the plane, any letters or numbers? Are there any identifying markings on the plane, any insignia? Anything to identify it?
S: Nothing clear.
J: Where are you going now?
S: I’m just inside the doorway looking up at the side of the nose of the plane. It looks very slim and slender.
J: Where are you going after that?
S: I don’t know. There’s a doorway just inside the large door.
J: Another doorway?
S: A normal sized doorway.
J: Do you want to go through that door?
S: No, I don’t think so because I’ve seen enough.
J: Where are you going now?
S: I think J.S. is behind that doorway.
J: And where would you like to go?
S: I want to go through that doorway to see what it’s like, what’s happening.
J: What do you actually do?
S: I don’t know. I seem to be going through the doorway into a very dark room.
J: Is J.S. in there?
S: There’s a body on the table lit by a red light. That’s what I’m seeing now.
J: Whose is the body? Go close and have a look.
S: Must be J’s. Looks very dark.  The room is like black.
J: Is anybody with J.S.?
S: No I can’t see anyone.
J: Where do you want to go now?
S: I want to go. I want him to go with me, looks like there’s two Blues standing back from the table.
J: Two men in pale blue overalls.
S: I can just make out their arms lit by the dim light. It looks like a torchlight.
J: A red light?
S: It was red. It’s white now.
J: You can see a bit can you?
S: It’s shining. The white circular light illuminates only the middle area of their arms on the other side of the table.
J: What’s going on now?
S: Nothing. It’s just so black. Everything is so black. It’s fading.
J: Is anybody coming to you? Is anybody with you?
S: I can’t tell. I know there’s someone inside. I just don’t know. It’s so far away. It’s floating. It’s something. I’m just not sure. I think I’m being supported by the arms but I’m not sure. I really don’t know. I can’t even feel my arms. I can’t really see beside me. I can see ahead of me, but not beside me.

[S is allowed to wake and rest before proceeding further].



COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment