COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

Creative Commons License
Late Harvest by J D Frodsham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at j.frodsham@murdoch.edu.au.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Abduction of Sabrina


 
The Abduction of Sabrina


“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?” 
                                         Sherlock Holmes to Watson, in Arthur Conan Doyle, The Sign of Four (1890), chapter 6.


In 1995, I published an article in Flying Saucer Review [1] later republished in the Journal of Alternative Realities, in which I gave a transcript, with commentary, of a hypnotic session with a young lady called Sabrina (pseudonym), an alleged long-term abductee.  Since Sabrina was reluctant to allow me to publish more of these transcripts, for fear of exciting ridicule, I put them aside.  Now, ten years later, thanks to the work of eminent researchers like Budd Hopkins, Dr John Mack, Dr David Jacobs and many others, abduction has become much less of a social stigma and is far more widely known and discussed.  Sabrina has therefore kindly consented to allow me to make public the rest of the transcripts of these numerous and lengthy hypnotic sessions.  I am grateful to her for the service she has graciously rendered to science in agreeing to their publication.

In my earlier articles, I stated that Sabrina, then aged twenty-nine, had been a close friend of my daughter-in-law’s since primary school, thus allowing me to gain a close insight into her character from one who had known her for twenty-three years.  Psychological testing (CAQ), carried out by a distinguished academic psychologist, Professor Douglas Savage, established that Sabrina was psychologically normal in every respect.  Furthermore, Sabrina not only had conscious recollection of her abductions, but also had kept diaries, notes and drawings in which she had noted as much of her experiences as she could remember.  These lengthy hypnotic sessions, which ran from January to June 1990, merely served to bring to light details which Sabrina had relegated to her unconscious.

Transcript of Tape 9:
My questions are in bold, Sabrina’s answers are in normal script.

Go back to the time when you and Z are in a car and you are driving along [2].  You are actually there.  You are in the car now.  You are driving along and Z sees a light behind you.  What next?  What happens then?
He is looking at the light in the rear vision mirror.
Do you see the light too?
Yes.  It just looks like truck lights, lights of large objects.  It seems to be coming down the hill with lights on the horizon behind it.
Are you worried at all?
No.
How are you feeling?
Quite normal.  A bit curious, I suppose.  I feel very alert.
What’s happening now?
Well, it’s slowly getting closer.
What colour are the lights?  Can you see?
They’re white.
Are they very bright?
Yes, very bright.
What’s Z doing?
He’s driving and he’s starting to speed.  He’s saying something.
What’s he saying?  Can you hear?
I think he’s saying he doesn’t want them to catch up.
Right.  And how do you feel?
I feel worried about his speeding.  I am sure it’s a truck light. 
I want you to go back right to that time now.  You’re not seeing it in the past.  You’re there.  You’re actually there.  You’re watching it.  Where’s the light now?
It’s getting very quiet.
How do you feel about the lights?
I feel rather strange.  There were two, now there’s only one, a very large one behind.  And I’m sure it was just normal headlights of a truck, and that there was another set of headlights behind it, like that of a car.  Now there’s just one big light.
What is that light doing now?
It’s right behind us, very close, tailing us.
And Z, is he still going fast?
Yes.  He’s not saying anything, but he’s really going very fast.
Is he a bit frightened do you think?
No.  He’s a very quiet sort of person, doesn’t show his emotions very much.  He seems to be very much in control.  To me he doesn’t seem frightened.
What’s happening now?
I’m turning to look at Z.  He seems to be saying something again.
Can you hear what Z is saying?
He’s saying it’s going up, I think.  I turn around and see it moving up and I’m just seeing the bottom half of it, or third of it going up.
Where is it going now?  Now it’s gone up?
I don’t know.  I think it’s gone.  I’m not sure.  I just got a flash of it going in front of us!  Speeding in front of us!  I never remembered exactly before or ... (She becomes very tense and agitated.)
(Calms her, then continues). Now you’re in the car with Z.  What’s happening now?
Well, I’m now looking and seeing it flash a bit to the right of the car, in front of us, and disappear off to our right ...  I can’t see it now, because the top of the car is in the way.
And what is Z doing now?
I don’t know.  He’s sitting there.
Is he driving the car?
No, it’s gone very dark.
What’s outside?  When you look outside the car, what can you see?
Darkness.  Just darkness.  There are no shrubs, there’s no lights.
Any lights from the car?
No lights from the car.  Just dark all around.
Where are you now?
I’m still in the car.
Where’s the car?
(Startled) It’s in the sky!  There are no bushes around.
What is around you?
Just blackness.
Just keep on going.  Go with the car.  You’re safe in the car.  What’s happening now?
It’s getting lighter, a mist is starting up and we’re passing through a large entrance.  We’re going up to the entrance.  It’s like an opening on the bottom of something.
Right.  And where are you now?  You’ve passed the entrance.  The mist is there.  Where are you now?
We’re on a platform, or lowered platform.
Can you describe the platform for me?  What colour is it?
Gray, a very dull gray.  It’s like dull metal.  It’s very dull.  But the area is well lit and cloudy, very misty, and it’s hard to see through the gray mist to what is actually around.  The clouds are all around the car.  And Z is gone.  He’s not there.
Where is Z?
He seemed to slide out.
Slide out?  By himself?
I can’t see anything through the mist.
Now what are you doing?
I’m floating up above the car.
Is it a nice sensation?
Yes.  I can see everything down below.
What can you see when you look down below?
I can see the car in the centre and the two raised platforms on either side of the car.  I can see what looks like the end of the lower platform we were on.  It’s a very short distance between the sides of the edge and the end of that platform that we’re on.
When you wake up, I want you to draw this for me.  You’re a good artist.  Will you? [3]
Yes.  (Agitated again).
(Calms her).  What’s going on now?
Floating up.  It looks huge.  It’s much bigger than I thought.  But when I was in the car it seemed a short distance to the wall and it went curving back.  But looking down it seems very large.
The craft is very big?
Very big.  Like a football field. [4]
Can you see anything else around in the bay you’re in?  Is there anything there?  Look around.  Take your time.
But where we are, where the car is and the raised platform, seems narrower than the distance between the two.  Much narrower.
You’re floating out.  What happens now?
I don’t know.  I never ever remembered looking behind the car but now I’m sort of vaguely, I don’t know, vaguely, seeing ... I can’t see how they could be there!  It’s like a circular object behind it.
There’s a circular object behind the car?
Yes.  Like we’re all parked one behind the other. 
Is it small?  The circular object behind the car?  Is it the size of the car?
No, it’s bigger than the car.
Bigger than the car?  Can you describe the circular object behind the car?
It comes down and it’s circular, very low.  Then there’s a thin black ridge, I don’t know, maybe they’re windows.  Then there’s another.  And it comes down again, and then there’s another black ridge.
What does it look like?
Like metal.  It’s all dull gray, very gray. (Tenses visibly again).
Now you’re above this, you can see the car, and you can see this other object behind the car(Deepens trance).  Now where are you?
I’m in front of the car.
You’re in front of the car.  But above the car, is that right?
No, down. Down level with it now.
You’ve gone down?
Yes.
What’s happening now?
I’m looking along the platform, the raised platform. I always thought it extended the whole length beside the car, but now this time it has a bend in it.
There’s a bend in the platform?
Yes, a curve in the wall, the wall that is about four foot, five foot, in from the edge of the raised platform, bends with it all along the curved side.  It’s darker around the corner.  What I’m seeing now I haven’t seen before.
Just tell me what you see.
There’s a huge doorway.
Are you going through that doorway?
It’s opening up.  I’m standing on the bend.
Is there anyone with you?
I can’t see anyone.  I sense there is but I can’t see anyone.
Now what you’re telling us now must only be what actually happened.  See if you can go up to the doorway.
I don’t know if this has really happened before or not, because I’ve never seen it before.
It’s been very deep inside you.  Just let it come out.
There’s two people standing at the doorway.
What are they like?
I can’t tell how tall they are.  They’re slim, they’re human looking.
Can you see their clothes?  Can you see how they’re dressed?
They’re wearing overalls.
What colour?
Pale blue, but they’re dark on my side.  Like it’s brightly lit behind them. The doorway is huge.  It’s so high and it’s sort of like they’re not pushing it, they’re just standing there and walking along with it.  Watching us as the huge doorway recedes into the wall.  (Her voice trails off).
Just approach them.  What’s happening now?  Can you see anything?
One has his back to me and is just pale blue.
Pale blue.  Like the man in Brussels? [5]
Yes.  He doesn’t have black stripes down his back.  He has like a thick, black belt round his waist.
Can you look at his shoes?  Do you see his shoes?
Yes.  They’re just black boots.
Go closer to them and see what you can see.  Go right up to the doorway.
There are huge objects.  Through the gap in the doorway, looks like the nose of a plane.  Looks like the nose of a very slim jet.  It must be an airplane.
There’s an airplane in there?
I can see the nose of it as they’re opening the door.  The nose of it at the ceiling, at the top.
Can you describe the plane?
It’s very slim and white.  It has a black nose tip.  It has normal cockpit windows, except the windows seem to be higher up and slimmer than normal windows.
Are there any numbers on the plane, any letters or numbers? Are there any markings on the plane, any insignia?  Anything to identify it?
Nothing clear. [6]
Where are you going now?
I’m just inside the doorway looking up at the side of the nose of the plane.  It looks very slim and slender.
Where are you going after that?
I don’t know.  There’s a doorway just inside the large door.
Another doorway?
A normal sized doorway.
Do you want to go through that door?
No, I don’t think so because I think I’ve seen enough.
You can see a bit can you?
It’s shining.  The white, circular light illuminates only the middle area of their arms, on the other side of the table.
What’s going on now?
Nothing.  It’s just so black.  Everything is so black.  It’s fading.
Is anybody coming to you?  Is anybody with you?
I can’t tell.  I know there’s someone inside.  I just don’t know.  It’s so far away.  It’s floating.  It’s something.  I’m just not sure.  I think their arms are supporting me, but I’m not sure.  I don’t really know.  I can’t even feel my arms.  I can’t really see beside me.  I can see ahead of me, but not beside me.
Where are you now?
I’m in the room with Z.  He’s on the couch with the torch light on him.
Is he asleep?  What are you doing?
I seem to be standing at the head of the table, a bit away from it.
Who else is there in the room with you?
There’s someone on my right.  I can see the shoulder and down.
Look at his face.  Try hard to see his face.  What can you see?
I can’t see anything.
Can you see anybody else besides Z?  Anyone at all?
It’s hard to see.
Move on from that room now.  What happens after that? 
I think they’re saying it’s my turn and I don’t want to go on the table.  I’m refusing.
Then what happens?
I’m just getting very tired.
What happens then?
I seem to be drifting or floating.  I can’t really see anyone put­ting me on the table or placing me on the table.
You’re suddenly tired and then you’re floating.  Are you on the table now?
Yes.
What happens now?
I don’t really know.  I’m just lying there.  All I can see is my feet.  Just lying there.
Is there a light?
A very dull light.  It’s very dimly lit.
Is there anybody round the table with you?
It looks like they are there, but I can’t see them very clearly.  There’s one at the foot of the table, and he has a small table next to him.
Who are they?
Blues.  He’s wearing pale blue.  They’re all wearing pale blue.
Are you lying on the table itself, or floating above it?
I’m lying on it. 
Is it cold or hot?
Neither.  I can’t feel.
What next?
There’s two to the right of me standing next to the table.  There’s two there and one at the foot of the table.
Mostly Blues?
All Blues.
Can you see any insignia on their uniforms?
Yes, just the normal black stripes.
Are they saying anything to you?
No.
Can you smell anything?
Just a slight ammonia smell.  Very, very slight.
Now what’s happening?
I think one’s putting his hand on my forehead.  The one at the foot of the table has turned to the small table beside him and he’s doing something and placing an object at my feet.  There’s space beyond the table at my feet.  He’s placing something there.
Do you have your shoes on?
No.
Are you dressed or undressed?
Dressed.
Except for your shoes?
Yes.
What can you see now?
Just the one at the foot of the table.
What’s he doing?
He still seems to be mucking around with something at the foot of the table.  He’s turning sideways to his left side to me. He seems very interested in what he is doing at the foot of the table.
What’s he got in his hand?
It looks like a panel that is lit by a torchlight.
It’s quite dark is it?
Yes.  It’s going dark again.  Another table on the other side of him.  Another raised like a machine.  It’s like a mini computer or something on the other side of the table.
Just describe what you see.  Take your time.  Relax.  Let yourself drift.
A box, shaped with a curved top and underneath the curve there’s like a screen.
Anything else?
No.  It’s bright.  Something white, big and white.  What comes to my mind is like a cricket match, like in a cricket match they’re all in white.
Big and white as on a screen?
Yes.  It’s funny.  (Laughs.)
Are you watching the screen?
No.  I’m looking at it but I don’t think I can really see what’s on it.
What now?
He’s tapping something into the machine.  Buttons - round, tiny (unintelligible) flattish buttons.
And now, what’s happening?
He’s looking at me and now back at the screen.  That’s all he seems to be doing.
Go ahead a little further in time, two or three minutes perhaps in time, move forward a few minutes.  What’s happening now?
My skirt is being pulled down.  Just around my navel, just down slightly, and my top is being pulled up slightly, and the light is shining on that.  It’s funny because I feel as if I’m floating up and looking down on the floor.
What are they doing now?
There’s a couple of them on either side, with a needle or something. (Agitated).
Just relax, relax.  You’re perfectly safe, you’re in control.  What’s happening now?
It’s a funny looking thing.  It’s very thick.  It’s like a very thick needle.  It just doesn’t seem to be a needle.  I can’t tell whether he is inserting anything or if he’s just resting there.  It’s very narrow but then there’s a part attached to it, above it, that’s a lot thicker, on top. 
When you wake up, I want you to draw this needle.  Can you do that for me?  Is the needle in you now?
No, they’re withdrawing it.
They’ve put the needle in already?
Yes.
Where did they put it in?
In my navel.
Right into the navel?
Yes. And at an upwards angle, at that angle.  (Gestures, indicating about a 45 degree angle).  They’re withdrawing it now and there’s a fine needle at the end of it. It’s a bit like a gun, I suppose, with a needle at the end of it. [7]
What’s happening now?
Now it’s sort of the end of it is curving up.  It seems that the end of it is curved.
The needle is curved?
There’s the needle, then there’s the thicker bit and another thicker bit and then it curves out.
When you wake up, I would like you to draw this for me.  Can you see it very clearly?
Sort of.  I can’t see how they’re holding it.  It seems to be like a gun. (Tenses.)
(Calms her).  Now move forward a minute or so in time.  What do you see now?
They’ve moved away.
And where are you?
I’m still lying on the table.
How are you feeling?
I’m feeling O.K.  I’m not really feeling anything.
Move forward a few minutes more.  What’s happening now?
Someone’s saying it’s all over.  It’s someone I can’t see to my right who’s saying it’s all over and I can get up now.
Do you get up?
I sit up on the table.
What happens now?
My legs are down and I’ve slid off the table.
And then?
There’s some instruments on that table next to mine, long shining gray, similar to the needle that I remember, or instrument.  The table is circular, very shiny, metallic, almost like glass, it’s so shiny.  On the end there’s a white cloth underneath. 
A white cloth?
Yes.  That’s on the right hand side which is shiny, highly polished.
You can see this very clearly.
There’s a little rail around the edge of the table, about an inch high above the surface of the table.  It’s a solid table.  There seem to be drawers underneath it.
Is it made of metal?
It seems to be.  It’s a bit whiter.
What are you doing now?
I’m standing up and walking away.  They’re leading me away.  There’s two on either side of me.
(Surprised).  Two on either side?
Two on either side.  And as I’m walking away I’m looking at the table.  The one (Blue) I saw at the foot of the table is there standing over the instrument.  He seems to be looking down at them or something as I’m walking away.
Are they Blues all of them?
Yes.
And where are they taking you to now.
They’re taking me towards the door.  To where the car is on the other side.
And do you go back into the car?
No.  I’m walking towards the doorway towards the right.
What can you see?
I can see the car’s there.  I can see the top of it, part of the car.  It’s very cool in the room.  I feel very cool now.
Not cold, just cool?
No, just cool, there’s a breeze, like a draft.
Just keep on walking.  Where are you going now?
The one next to me on my left is saying something as I’m going towards the door.
Can you hear what he’s saying?
No.  He’s saying something.
Is he speaking to you?
Yes.  And the other perhaps.
Is he moving his lips when he speaks or is he speaking in your head?
He seems to be moving his lips.
Is he speaking a language you know?
Yes, English.  But I can’t quite hear what’s he saying.  All I can see is he’s moving his mouth like he’s talking.  He may be saying, ‘Remember what we said.’
Can you remember anything they said to you this whole time?
The first thing they said, when I was up on the platform before we went in the large room, was I would remember all this but it would be from a distance, from up high.  And when I was in the room they were saying, well they seem to be saying, I don’t know if they actually said it, but they were saying ‘to stay away’.
To stay away from what, from somebody or something, or somewhere? 
There’re dials behind me.  I don’t know if I’m standing too close.
Too close to the dials?
I didn’t realise the dials were there when I went through the doorway.  A yellow and red dial.
Where were they?
In the room.  On the bench against the wall to the right of the doorway into the room.
In the room where the table was?
Yes.
Can you see those dials now?
They’re big fat dials with serrated edges, must be some sort of machine.  Just dials on a machine in the bench.
They told you to stay away from the dials before they put you on the table.
Yes.
Did they say anything else to you?
They’re saying they want me on the table, that it’s my turn to go on the table.
Do they say anything to you while you’re on the table.
There’re two tables.  And I go on the other one.
Z is on the other one is he?
Yes.
Is he asleep or awake?
He’s asleep I think.  I can’t really see him.  It’s quite a distance away.
But you’re awake, aren’t you?
Just.  I’m awake but sleepy.  Very sleepy.  I don’t remember them saying much.  I just fell asleep as soon as I got on the table.  I remember not wanting to, not wanting to get on the table or do any­thing.
Do you remember the needle going in or just the needle coming out?
Just coming out.
Was there any pain?
No.
No pain?
I can’t recall any at the moment.  If there was, it was bearable.
Let’s go back to where you’re walking towards the door.  There’s two on either side.  You can see the car.  Are you getting into the car yet?
I’m walking towards it.
Now here’s the car.  Is Z in the car already?  Or are you in the car first?
I don’t really know.  I can see a figure in the car.
Do you think that’s Z?
I don’t know.  It could be.  I moved towards the car.
Now what happens? 
I don’t recall steps or anything. (Agitated)
Just relax, relax. (Calms her)
Now I can see plainly.  He’s not there. [8]
Where now?
I’m in the car. 
By yourself? 
Yes.
What happens now? 
He’s coming in now.
Z is coming in now.  Is he awake or is he asleep?
He’s awake.
They’ve put him in the driver’s seat?
He’s getting in there, I think, on his own.
On his own?  And what happens now?  Describe your surroundings.  What do you see?
We’re just there.  What I’m seeing now is like the car’s just float­ing on air.  I don’t remember anything like this.
The car’s floating on air. 
It’s like a hatch that’s opened underneath the car and it’s just there above the opening.  Everything’s dark.  It’s like seeing the sky again.  I’m seeing the night sky.
How do you feel?
I remember going up.  I was terrified.  I was so scared I felt so hot and so cold and prickly.  I felt that I’d never come back again.
But now how’d you feel?
Tired.  Very tired.
Are you frightened?
No.
Are you floating down now?  What happens next?
We’re on the road.
Is the car moving?
No.  It’s stopped.
Do you know where you are?
I think we’re in the exact place that we were before.
And what can you see around you?
Just the bushes, lighted by a light.  I can’t tell whether it’s from the beam of the car.  No, it can’t be our beam.  Everything is lit.
Everything is lighted up around you?
Yes.
Dimly?
No.  Not quite like daylight.  But bright enough.
Quite close?
There’s a huge light on our right up above.
And what happens now?
It’s there, and then it goes.  It’s slowly going.  I can’t see it now because the roof of the car is in the way.
What’s happening now?  Now the light is gone and you’re in the car with Z.  What happens now?
The car starts.  I think Z must have started the car.  The lights are back on and we’re driving.
And what do you say to Z?  And what does Z say to you?
He’s saying something but the car hasn’t started yet.  I think we’re slowly moving.  Then the lights come on.
And what happens now?
We’re just driving.  I can’t recall any conversation.  I think we both feel really, really, relieved.
You don’t want to talk about it. [9]
No.
Does Z take you home?
Yes.
What do you find when you get home?  Anything at all unusual?
I can see my skirt and there’s a bit of blood on it.
How much blood on your skirt?
About that much. (Gestures, indicating a patch of about four inches in diameter).
In the front?
Yes.  Just at the top near the waistband.
Any other sign on your body?  Any bleeding on your body?
No.  I don’t think so.  No.
Any other symptoms?
I remember my stomach feeling sore for a while, like an aching muscle.  The next day I think.  Every now and then, for a couple of days I felt sore.
Did you want to report what had happened to anybody?
No.
You didn’t want to tell anybody?
No.
Why was this?
I don’t know.
Why did you keep your skirt without washing it?
Because I thought if someone did come, it would be proof.
Did you think anybody would come, as you hadn’t told anybody?
I thought Z might.
Did you talk to Z about it then?
No.
Did you talk to Z about it later.  Ring him up or anything to discuss it?
Yes.  I think he said he hadn’t told anyone. (Agitated).
Just relax, relax completely.  (Pause).
I don’t know why we didn’t tell anyone.  I just don’t know.  I think I was too scared to tell anyone.
Did anything else happen after that, that was unusual, out of the ordinary?  Did anybody come to the house?
No.
I want you to tell me about the time when somebody did come to the house.  When the three men dressed in black came to the house.
That was much earlier.
You were quite young then were you?
Yes.
Can you describe the men in black?  I want you to go back in time.  How old are you now? 
I think I was fourteen.
1974 or 1975?
1974 I think.
You’re fourteen and these men come to the house?
It must have been 1974.
How many are there?  I want you to see them, look at them. They’re there now.  How many of them are there?
They’re three or four.  Three at the door and one behind.  (Agitated).
(Calms her).  What are they wearing?
Very dark suits.  All in dark colours.
How big are the men?
They’re very big.  Very tall.
Describe them.
They have hats like old men wear.  But they’re not old. 
What are the suits like?  Can you describe their suits?  Are they black or navy blue?
Dark colours.  Dark brown. [10]
Are they talking to somebody at the door?
They’re talking to Dad.
Do you know what they’re saying?  Where are you?
I’m a bit further back from Dad, in the middle of the lounge room.  I’m walking up to stand beside him.
You’re looking at the men now.  Can you describe the men’s faces? 
I can see one.  He has almost like a pumpkin face. It’s very pale and pudgy.  Very roundish sort of face.  Very much like the one that came into the office at work. [11] They’re all like that, I think.  Maybe there’s one that looks normal, more normal like us.  Older.
Do they come into the house?
No.  They’re just standing at the doorway.
Look at their mouths.  Do you see anything unusual about their mouths?  Just look at their mouths.
One’s gone quite ugly.  He’s starting to look like a pumpkin.  Nothing too different.  Just normal mouths.  They’ve got very pale lips.  Almost blue.  That’s what I’m seeing, anyway.  I don’t remember really noticing much about their mouths.
Is there anything else you want to tell me about these men?  Are you frightened of them? 
Yes.
I’m going to put my hand on your forehead.  And when I put my hand on your forehead you’re going to hear something the men are saying to your father.  What are the men saying?
They’re talking very earnestly.  It’s a very serious conversation.
What are they saying?
They’re saying not to say a thing.
Not to say a thing?
Yes.  That they could make anything happen.
Is your father frightened?
He’s frightened but he’s standing his ground.  That’s what he’s saying.  He has every right.  If he wants to, he will.  If he doesn’t, he won’t.
Do you know what he’s referring to?
No.  I’ve got no idea.
He’s never told you?
No.
The men are walking away now.  How do they walk?
Like they push back with their legs.  Like they’re very strong legs.
A strange walk?
Not unusually strange.  No.  Just very strong.
Does your father comment on them at all?  Does he say anything?
No.  He’s not saying anything as they walk to the car.
What sort of car?  Describe the car?  You see it very clearly.  You’re fourteen years old, you can see the car very clearly.
A very old car.  It’s a black, shiny 50s car, I think. [12]
It’s an old-fashioned shape?
Yes. Very old-fashioned.

(End of session).

Endnotes
[1]  “‘You Know I Can’t Eat’: The Alien Theatre of the Absurd.”
[2]  Z is a pseudonym, like Sabrina.  Z’s real name is preserved on the original tapes.
[3]  Sabrina drew the scene for me later.
[4]  Many of these alien craft appear to be far larger inside than outside.
[5]  An allusion to a later episode when Sabrina encountered a humanoid alien in a park in Brussels, Belgium.
[6]  Was this a missing plane of ours?  One thinks of Valentich’s Cessna, though of course many others have vanished without trace.
[7As in the Betty Hill case.  I suspect that other gynaecological procedures may have taken place, though this hypnotic session failed to elicit them.
[8]  Notice her honesty in admitting her mistake.
[9]  Typical of such abductions.
[10]  Notice she does not take up my suggestion that they were wearing black or navy blue.  So much for the argument that hypnotised subjects are always trying to please the hypnotist.
[11]  As described in the article mentioned in endnote 1 above.
[12]  These old-fashioned cars, in apparently new condition, are a regular feature of Men In Black incidents.  Curiouser and curiouser,” as Alice remarked.  Her Wonderland was no stranger than the one in which Sabrina moved for many years.


[Published in Journal of Alternative Realities, Vol 11, Issue 1, 2004]


COPYRIGHT (C) 2010 J D FRODSHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment